Thursday, August 13, 2009

True Blood...?

Why does it seem like I'm the only one NOT on this True Blood bandwagon?

Oh... that's because I pretty much AM the only one not on it.

Reasons:
1) I don't have a tv. not having a tv means not having cable.
2)Even if I HAD cable, I wouldn't have HBO anyways. College kids don't have money. Period. Any money I do have is going towards this. Since my batshit crazy mother thinks if I go to New York alone I'm going to get raped a murdered. Seriously.
3) I read the books they were based off of. Need I say more?

But I ask this question. If I have HBO at home, and I go home often, why don't I watch at home, borrow the first season from someone... and so on.

Sometimes I amaze myself.


If you've ever wondered how awesome I REALLY am, go visit the lovely BJ-C at DotW and check out this post she did featuring a disgusting video of crazy twatlighters I randomly came across today. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment